ELECTROSTATIC IONIC AIR PURIFIER w/DUST COLLECTION
- A High-Efficiency True HEPA filter enables the purifier to capture dust, allergens and other solid particles. Effectively removes up to 99.99% of airborne pollutant particles that pass through the system. This includes contaminant particles such as pollen, bacteria, dust mites, viruses, smoke, and other airborne impurities as small as 0.3 microns. Unique low air flow resistance technology makes the air purifier more powerful and effective.
- The pre-filter captures largest dust and allergen particles in the air which enhances the durability and performance of the other filters, contributing to the control and prevention of bacteria, germ and mold growth.
- UV-C light technology utilizes Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) to enhance the elimination of airborne germs. TiO2 particles activated by the UV-C light decompose remaining odor particles caused by smoking, cooking and pets.
- In order to improve air quality a built in Negative Ion Generator releases a breeze with high ionic-density (3 million ions/cm3).
- Timer, a filter replacement/clean, UV indicator and 3 fan speeds.
Covers up to 500 square feet.
- The air purifier will stop operating if the cover is open. The AP021 MULTISTAGE AIR PURIFIER has received safety certifications from ETL, GS and CE. Made of durable materials.
energy use: runs only on 8 watts.
Voltage: Input 120V AC.
- Air Flow: 135 (speed 3 CADR)
- Noise Level: 38dB - 62dB
- Negative ion output: >3,000,000 Ions/cm³
- Power: 60 watts
- Weight: 14 lbs
Dimension: 7", 11&tquot;,28 "
How does The
Air Purifier Work
high-density negative ions to purify the surrounding
2. Three dust collector blades inside collects
the dirt. Tiny particles, dust, and pollutants
are captured by triple stainless steel blades.
Cleaning takes only a minute. the three dust collector
blades capture dirty air particles passing between
ionizing wires and plates
3. The ionizing process produces safe level amounts
of ozone to kill Germ. Over 85% of virile /germs
to the American College of Allergies, 50%
of all illness is aggravated or caused by
polluted indoor air.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) themselves
declare that indoor air is anywhere from 2
to 10 times more hazardous than outdoor air.
EPA also warns us that the indoor air quality
is the number one environmental health problem.
homes and buildings are built air-tight, and
contain a long list of pollution sources.
As a result, natural air-cleansing agents
such as ozone and negative ions are kept out,
while contaminants are kept in.
recent study found that the allergen level
in super-insulated homes is 200% higher than
it is in ordinary homes.
people spend well over 90% of their time indoors.
In which case, indoor air is going to impact
our health far more than outdoor air.
EPA informs us that 6 out of 10 homes and
buildings are "sick", meaning they
are hazardous to your health to occupy as
a result of airborne pollutants.
are Negative Ions?
ions are odorless, tasteless, and invisible molecules
that we inhale in abundance in certain environments.
Think mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Once
they reach our bloodstream, negative ions are
believed to produce biochemical reactions that
increase levels of the mood chemical Sheraton,
helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress,
and boost our daytime energy.
of Negative Ions
ion generators (negative ionizers) have been
used for years to help rid closed indoor environments
of allergens such as dust particles, animal
dander, pollen, mold spores, cigarette smoke,
cigar smoke, PM10 particulate matter, etc.
floating in the air.
of the Air--Generally speaking, negative ions
increase the flow of oxygen to the brain;
resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness,
and more mental energy," says Pierce
J. Howard, PhD, author of The Owners Manual
for the Brain: Everyday Applications from
Mind Brain Research and director of research
at the Center for Applied Cognitive Sciences
in Charlotte, N. C.
the Air--protect against germs in the air,
resulting in decreased irritation due to inhaling
various particles that make you sneeze, cough,
or have a throat irritation.
parents, we’ve all been keeping our
child’s things clean so that our family
can lead a happy, healthy life. But did you
ever think to sterilize your air?
Ions for the Brain--High concentrations of
negative ions are essential for high energy
and positive mood (Thayer, 1996)
of Negatively Charged Fresh Air
sense of well being
Increased rate and quality of growth in plants
Improved function of the lung’s protective
Tranquilization and relaxation(decreased anxiety)
Lowered body temperature
Lowered resting heart rate
Decreased survival of bacteria and viruses
in the air
Improved learning in mammals
Decreased severity of stomach.
ozone purifies the air
Ozone oxidizes airborne pollutants, then reverts
back to oxygen, transforming polluted air to pure
and refreshened air.
Here is how the process works:
molecules (O1 and O2) are converted to ozone (O3)
by either a high-voltage electrical charge (such
as from lightning), or by ultraviolet light (such
as from the sun rays).
oxygen atom (O1) splits off from the ozone molecule,
and reacts with other particles when it comes
within range of a particle and/or pollutant. Ozone
is highly reactive, so it never fails to initiate
this reaction with other particles.
the 2nd most powerful oxidant in existence, the
single oxygen atom proceeds to "oxidize"
the particle it reacts with. This means it burns
the particle, which changes its physical properties.
As a result, the particle will no longer be toxic,
and will no longer be able to reproduce if it
is biological. In other words, the particle becomes
the single oxygen (O1) molecule oxidizes the particle,
it too is destroyed. This leaves behind the O2
it split away from, or pure and clean oxygen.
Refrigeration Service Engineers Society has reported
that electric-arc welders exposed to ozone levels
of 0.2 to 0.3 ppm (parts per million) for a decade
showed no adverse effects. The Surround Air Ionizers
produce between 0.02 to 0.04 ppm of ozone. Also,
according to the 1961 Encyclopedia of Chemical
Technology, "During the 80-year history of
the large scale usage of ozone, there has never
been a human death attributed to it." To
this day, there has still never been a single
human death or incident of harm attributed to
despite the fact that ozone was widely used in
hospitals during the first half of the 20th century,
and is still widely used in European hospitals.
In addition, millions of ozone air purification
systems are in use worldwide, both commercially
In addition, the smell of ozone will become unpleasant
and obnoxious well before reaching harmful levels,
serving as a built-in and self-policing safety
mechanism. If this happens, you know to make an
adjustment (i.e. adjust setting of machine, increase
air flow, place in more open/larger area).
at proper levels (0.02 ppm to 0.05 ppm), it will
have a pleasant and clean smell to it, reminiscent
of the smell outside after a lightening storm.